3. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is The Luke Jeffrey Memorial Trust.
2 . The information CAF collects and how CAF uses it
1. When you visit the Website, we may collect information including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and such other relevant information which we deem necessary to answer any enquiries which you may have.
3. We may also use aggregate information and statistics, (but, which will not contain your identifying information) for the purposes of monitoring your usage of the Website in order to help us develop the Website and the products made available for viewing by us. We may provide such aggregate information to third parties.
4. We may collect information which is based upon your behaviour and navigation on the Website. This information allows us to carry out internal research on the users’ interest, demographics and behaviour so that we can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers.
5. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features featured on the Website which we think may be of interest to you.
3.1 We use ‘cookies’ and other technologies to collect information on site to assist us in monitoring our web page flow, promotional effectiveness as well as to promote trust and safety.
3.2 Certain features on the Website are only available if you enable the cookie. We also use a cookie to assist us to provide information which is relevant to your interest.
3.3 You are free to decline our cookies although that may impair certain features on the Website.
3.4 You can delete any cookies from your computer – refer to your internet browser’s help files.
4 . Protecting your information
1. The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures and strict policy rules to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorised and unlawful access and use. These security procedures and policies which are of the highest standards are continuously improved.
2. Notwithstanding the above, it should be appreciated that no system is entirely fool-proof and you should be careful when you reveal any confidential information to any third party.
5. Disclosure of your information
6. Updating your details
7. Other Terms